Troll-axethrowerTroll-axethrower

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

Sad but true

There are many idiots that have read this and said that it isnt funny, this is not really about being funny, although it uses humor to try show how pitiful American society has become. There are many dumbasses that believe all the bullshit they see. Its like the bullshit detector in their head is broken, and if these dumbasses continue to spread through the population, then more and more retards will get into politics and become leaders, with these dipshits blindly following. People like "linda" are so fucking stupid, and need to pull their heads out of there ass so they can view the world, rather then watch the fucking fox network and trust all the shit they spew out just to give Bush votes.

A Monkey Island Feast! A Monkey Island Feast!

Nice work

Very good work, and i would know because i've been making a monkey island movie for the past 2 months, you beat me to the release though so ill wait a week or so so that they're not too close together. Ripping sprites from monkey island is a bastard, so i congradulate you on that.

Kill pacman Ep1&2 Kill pacman Ep1&2

Damn good movie

This movie was great, the effect of making a multiplayer movie is kicking ass on newgrounds. It seems to be inspired by resident koopa (maybe not), which is great. This movie kicked ass and chewed bubblegum. I cant wait for the third episode to come out so that DOUBLE will kick everyones ass, I think you should keep DOUBLE with the handheld weapons, its cool seeing him kick some dumbasses ass with a pipe, while the other guy's using a machine gun.

Whats Cooking Whats Cooking

ANTI KABLAAM

Sweet movie, it was funny, we need more of this stuff on ng. Less god damn stick figure movies. Great movie, keep up good work.

Anti Kablammo means i do the opposite of Blamming it.

Fallout Intro Fallout Intro

Half assed

Man, I love fallout games, but this thing was kinda crappy. I'll wait for the actual thing, because i think fallout is so cool. Bad thing is fallout 2 is glitchy as hell(even with patch) Sulik willl mysteriously dissapear sometimes. Other then that i think yer idea is great, newgrounds needs some Fallout movies.

Drin responds:

Thank you.. i agree. Took me half a day but i just suck at making flash now... when i get better youll be sorry.... the best damn fallout series on newgrounds! =)